As food and beverage industrial organizations need to provide independent evidence of their authentic marketable product supply, this standard identifies necessary food safety requirements by detecting, analyzing and risk assessing probable food safety threats, and then controlling those deemed critical.
Benefits of a HACCP Food Safety Program:
- Demonstrated due diligence by meeting regulatory and customer requirements, as well as munity expectations and reputation
- Greater marketing opportunities
- Mitigated risk and reduce food hazards
- Greater protection from spurious food poisoning allegations
- Improved food safety performance
- Competent and empowered employees.