Halal certification guarantees that regulated products comply with Islamic standards and requirements, which may include guidelines for the manufacturing of food and beverages, medications, cosmetics, and other products. As part of the certification process, it will typically involve a review of the production process, ingredients, and packaging, as well as inspections and audits of the manufacturing facilities.
Our Halal certification covers:
- Food and beverage production
- Manufacture of animal feed
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Textiles and clothing
The benefits of Halal Certification:
- Access to new markets which increase sales and revenue.
- Enhanced customer trust and loyalty.
- Provide a competitive advantage in the market.
- Improved brand recognition as a socially responsible that cares about the needs and requirements of many customer groups.
- Compliance with regulations and avoid legal issues.as it mandatory requirement in some countries.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your business, contact us today to learn more about our Halal certification services.