ISO 21001:2018 is based on the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems standard. However, it provides a particular interaction between an educational institution, the learner and other customers. This standard is intended to help education providers to assess the needs and expectations of their learners and other beneficiaries while demonstrating greater credibility and impact, and will provide positive outcomes to all interested parties.
Benefits of Educational Organizations Management System:
- Demonstrated due diligence by meeting regulatory and customer requirements, as well as community expectations and reputation
- Enabling Educational providers to give service in a more effective and efficient manner
- Offering more personalized experience to all learners
- Advantage for learners with Special Education Needs and Distance Learners
- Help in building stronger education processes within educational organizations
- Consistent outputs for parents, educators and other stakeholders